RedRover Sales and Marketing Strategy is seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join our pack! (Remote/Virtual Role)
RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy, an internationally award-winning, metrics-driven, Memphis-based agency (the only agency in the market offering a results guarantee), is hiring a high-performing front-end web developer with 3-4 years of experience in front-end development in an advertising agency or a marketing firm.
- Do you have the ability to use client input to create functional, creative, and user-friendly digital experiences?
- Do you desire to be a decision-maker in website strategies?
- Are you observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time?
- Can you strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design?
- Do you value continued education and the pursuit of advanced certifications?
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
Potential candidates should be proficient in web development and experienced in graphic design. Candidates should be ready to submit a portfolio of their work and source code for review by RedRover’s interview panel.
Daily Activities Include:
- Develop features to enhance the users’ experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Build reusable code for future use
- Make sure web pages are optimized for best speed and scalability
- Employ a diverse selection of markup languages to design web pages
- Keep the brand consistent throughout the whole design
- Working with clients to develop the overall strategy, look and design of a website
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Communicate to team and management on project status, timelines and results; and
- Work closely with other team members to meet client goals
- Test and debug websites
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in cross-platform and responsive website design
- Experience implementing modern frontend best practices and advising on new technology adoption
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Solid understanding of UX and UI practices for websites
- Must-Have: A thorough understanding of web design and SEO optimization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable and believe in the team win before the self-win (and the win matters!)
The selected candidate will demonstrate the highest levels of self and team accountability, receptivity to change, a strong work ethic, a desire to join a fast-paced culture and a passion for joining a high-performance, entrepreneurial company.
RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as an innovative benefits package including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; generous paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement; pet insurance; daycare expense reimbursement; fitness/wellness benefits; paid maternity/paternity leave including with newly adopted children; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; and flexible hours. Note: This position is remote.
About Culture Index™
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s essential that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
Learn About RedRover’s Culture
To learn more about our unique best-in-breed culture, click here.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must Love Dogs.