Part-time Office Coordinator/Receptionist to join our team!
An internationally award-winning, growing Memphis agency, RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Best Places to Work ” in 2020 – is seeking an Office Coordinator to serve as the first impression for callers and guests at the firm’s Memphis headquarters. Seeking candidates with 1+ years of experience in office coordinator positions or administrative support.
This position is a part-time position.
Selected candidates must have a proven track record of managing varied responsibilities that keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate has exceptional follow-through skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has strong organizational abilities and has a commitment to internal and external client service. A high school diploma is required.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering phones
- Making deposits and checking mail
- Maintaining a clean and clutter-free office
- Managing office work orders
- Facilitating staff-meeting logistics
- Managing supply inventory
- Maintaining company phone system
- Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
- Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks
- Closing down the office: locking doors/starting dishwasher
- Special projects as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in G-suite – Google Docs/Google Sheets
- Mac OS
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as paid holidays, an accountable culture and a dog-friendly workplace.
About Culture Index™
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
Learn About RedRover’s Culture
To learn more about our unique best-in-breed culture, click here.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.