RedRover is Seeking a Seasoned PPC Specialist
- Do you have an insatiable curiosity and are driven to learn independently?
- Do you enjoy drawing conclusions based on data?
- Are you a fact-based, outcomes-focused person?
- Do you frankly wonder why others lack the attention to detail that comes so easily to you?
- Does mastering the ever-changing world of pay-per-click fuel your passion?
- Do you have experience translating data into meaningful conclusions to internal and external stakeholders?
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
An internationally award-winning B2B agency embarking on national expansion plans, RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy – named by the Chamber as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” and by the Business Journal as a “Great Place to Work” – is seeking a high-performing PPC specialist who loves to roll up their sleeves and dig in to improve the performance of Google Ads and other PPC advertising tactics.
The PPC Specialist role is a key contributor to RedRover’s client production team and is not a position that often becomes available.
Successful candidates will have a portfolio of past PPC campaigns with documented outcomes, a thorough understanding of available optimizations, strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working with data and analytics tools. Strong candidates will have proven ability to be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while delivering high-quality work on-time and within budget.
Daily Activities Include:
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns on various platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Conducting keyword research and analysis to identify the most effective keywords to target in ad campaigns.
- Writing ad copy that is engaging, relevant, and optimized for high click-through rates (CTR).
- Setting up and optimizing bidding strategies to ensure campaigns stay within budget and meet performance goals.
- Monitoring ad performance and making adjustments to campaigns to improve performance metrics such as click-through rate (CTR), cost per click (CPC), and conversion rate (CVR).
- Analyzing campaign data to identify trends and insights, and make data-driven recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC advertising and implementing new strategies and techniques as appropriate.
- Providing recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, optimization strategy and other facets of digital advertising in accordance with client goals.
- Generating weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Managing web analytic dashboards, reports and other key reporting tools, and pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Collaborating and communicating with team and management on project status, timelines and results.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidates should have a current Google Ads certification and have 2+ years of experience executing high-performing Google Ads and paid social campaigns at a minimum of $10,000 per month in total ad spend for B2B clients.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Data visualization skills
- Strong communication skill
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and believe in the team win before the self-win (and the win matters!)
Additional Candidate Information
This position is Memphis-based, hybrid with 3 days in office.
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented spirit and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed will be present in successful candidates, as will a desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company. Experience with B2B clients in the following industries is not required, though a plus: Manufacturing, Logistics and Industrial.
RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as an innovative benefit package including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; generous paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement after a period of tenure; pet insurance; daycare expense reimbursement; fitness benefits; paid maternity/paternity leave after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; flexible hours; and a dog-friendly workplace.
About Culture Index™
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
Learn About RedRover’s Culture
To learn more about our unique best-in-breed culture, click here.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.