RedRover is Seeking a Seasoned SEO Specialist
- Do you have an insatiable curiosity and are driven to learn independently?
- Do you enjoy drawing conclusions based on data?
- Are you a fact-based, outcomes-focused person?
- Do you enjoy combining big-picture strategies with detail-oriented implementation?
- Would others consider you to be a savvy marketer?
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
An internationally award-winning B2B agency embarking on national expansion plans, RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy – named by the Chamber as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” and by the Business Journal as a “Great Place to Work” – is seeking a high-performing SEO specialist who loves to roll up their sleeves and dig in to improve the visibility and ranking of a company or organization’s website through a combination of technical, on-page and off-page strategies.
The SEO Specialist role is a key contributor to RedRover’s client production team and is not a position that often becomes available.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors. Strong candidates will have proven ability to be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while delivering high-quality work on time and within budget.
Daily Activities Include:
- Conducting keyword research to identify high-value keywords to target in website content.
- Creating and optimizing website content to align with target keywords, while ensuring the content is high quality and engaging for users.
- Optimizing website content for on-page SEO factors such as title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags.
- Creating and implementing off-page optimization strategies such as building backlinks and collaborating with external websites.
- Tracking and analyzing website rankings and traffic data to evaluate the effectiveness of content optimization strategies.
- Conducting technical SEO audits to identify technical issues that may be affecting the website’s visibility and ranking.
- Implementing or partnering with third parties to implement technical optimization strategies such as optimizing meta tags, improving website speed and performance, and optimizing website structure and architecture.
- Analyzing website traffic data using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and following mobile-first indexing standards.
- Generating weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Managing web analytic dashboards, reports and other key reporting tools, and pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Collaborating and communicating with team and management on project status, timelines and results; and
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and implementing new strategies and techniques as appropriate.
- Providing data-driven recommendations and executing strategies to enhance SERPs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidates should have a current GA4 certification and have 2+ years of experience executing and implementing high-performing SEO strategies for B2B clients.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Data visualization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with GA4, Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and believe in the team win before the self-win (and the win matters!)
Additional Candidate Information
This position is Memphis-based, hybrid with 3 days in office. Find out why we chose Memphis!
The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented spirit and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed will be present in successful candidates, as will a desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company. Experience with B2B clients in the following industries is not required, though a plus: Manufacturing, Logistics and Industrial.
RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as an innovative benefits package including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; generous paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement after a period of tenure; pet insurance; daycare expense reimbursement; fitness benefits; paid maternity/paternity leave after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; flexible hours; and a dog-friendly workplace.
About Culture Index™
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.Learn About RedRover’s Culture
To learn more about our unique best-in-breed culture, click here.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.