We are seeking a seasoned marketing account executive to join our pack!
- If you don’t blink twice at sharing your convictions about marketing strategy with the C-Suite, even when their views differ…
- If your peers consider you to be bold…
- If you thrive most when you’re fully empowered to measurably move the needle for clients and achieve established performance goals…
- If you get fired up at the idea of being a game-changer in the growth of a client’s company…
- If you’re able to easily translate data into strategy…
- If you’re looking for uncapped agency growth potential and the freedom to do what you do best without insulting micromanagement…
…if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy is an internationally award-winning, growing Memphis agency – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” in 2014 and the “Best Places to Work” by the Memphis Business Journal in 2021.
The account executive is responsible for performing as the outsourced Chief Marketing Officer for 5-10 key accounts. This individual should be the first and highest strategic marketing voice at the table and are viewed with the credibility and gravitas to represent the full weight of the agency, should the client need all of our services.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of measurably moving the needle on client performance through developing and leading the execution of break-through marketing strategies. Ideal candidates can speak in detail about winning SEO, PPC and social-advertising strategies, though having the experience to execute on these types of digital strategies, independently, is not required.
He/she will collaborate with the research/strategic planning team on the go-forward strategy set for each of his/her accounts. The account executive will then lead the internal team’s collective effort to execute on those accounts and contribute extensively to hands-on execution.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate a track record of making sound, business-minded judgments that achieve results.
Daily Activities Include:
- Establishing one-to-one rapport with key parties within the company.
- Maintaining consistent communication with the client and internal team members.
- Demonstrating authoritative understanding of the client’s goals and competitive landscapes.
- Developing executable strategies designed to meet the client’s needs/goals.
- Retaining and growing accounts by actively identifying and pursuing new growth opportunities with your clients that offer mutual benefits.
- Effectively and clearly conveying the agency value and continually reinforce what RedRover brings to the table as a strategic partner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience in developing strong and loyal relationships with customers, including memorable connections with key business executives, leaving a lasting impression of delight.
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations, goals, and progress and gain agreement/understanding from any/all parties across any medium, in any form and at any time.
- Strong, direct communication style that inspires others to follow your lead
- Experience executing on developing and leading marketing strategies through most every marketing channel
- Exercising good business judgement
- Experience leading and inspiring collaborative teams
- Strong analytical-thinking skills
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through, organization and project-management skills
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and team-win before the self-win and the win matters
RedRover offers competitive compensation as well as an innovative benefit package including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; generous paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement after a period of tenure; pet insurance; daycare expense reimbursement; fitness benefits; paid maternity/paternity leave after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; flexible hours; and a dog-friendly workplace though this position can be remote and based anywhere in the US.
About Culture Index™
After you apply for this position, you will receive a thank-you email along with a link to a short survey. It’s important that you complete this workplace preference survey, as your application cannot be reviewed until it’s complete. Great news, though, as it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete.
Learn About RedRover’s Culture
To learn more about our unique best-in-breed culture, click here.
RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.